We are re-opening
To Our Valued Patients,
We hope this finds you well at this time and want to let you know that we are here to support your health. During the current Shelter in Place order, we are considered an essential business and we want to remind you that WE HAVE RE-OPENED! Our temporary modified hours are Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9AM to Noon and 2:30PM to 5PM, and Saturdays 8AM to 11AM.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community are of utmost importance, so we have been taking extra measures on top of the normal sanitizing of our office. The whole experience is largely “no touch” as you do not have to open any doors or touch any surfaces in the office. The adjusting tables are sanitized and wiped down after each and every patient visit. We regularly clean the door handles and counters, sanitize all pens after use, and provide hand sanitizer. We have forced clean air and air purifiers running constantly.
In further efforts to create a safe and comfortable space for you to receive chiropractic care, we have implemented the following patient visit guidelines:
- If you have experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 3 weeks, live with someone with any of these symptoms, or are sick now, please cancel your appointment and consult your primary doctor (cough, fever, or respiratory symptoms such as difficulty breathing). If you have traveled by airplane within the past 2 weeks, please also postpone your appointment until you have self-quarantined for 2 weeks.
- Only patients receiving chiropractic care are allowed in the office, no guests.
- Patients will be screened at the front door for fever and cough. We are using touchless temperature readers. Fevers of 100.4 or higher will be referred to their primary provider.
- Effective April 22nd, to be in an essential business, San Francisco REQUIRES that you wear a mask. We will be unable to see you unless you have a face covering.
- You must wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds in our restroom upon entering our office. Use a paper towel to open the door afterwards and dispose of the paper towel in the trash.
- Physical spacing of 6 feet will be provided and only eleven patients will be permitted in the waiting room at once.
- There are two options for checking in:
- Come to the third-floor, wash your hands, then swipe your card and wait in one of the designated areas.
- Text your name to (415) 961-8233 or call our main number (415) 775-4204 when you are on the street or parked nearby and we will enter your arrival into our system. Then you will be notified by text or phone call when your room is available. Please wash your hands upon entering the 3rd floor before going to the adjusting room.
We will continue to be a source of health and comfort for you in this trying time to ensure that we can help patients who may otherwise end up in the Emergency Room and help to support your immune system through chiropractic adjustments.
The Doctors and Staff at Latch & So Chiropractic